O’Brien Garrett is a direct marketing consulting firm looking for an Executive Assistant to work directly with the CEO in our New Orleans office.
We offer excellent benefits which include paid health and dental insurance premiums, monthly transportation allotment, Paid Time Off and 401 (k).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating travel and itinerary for the CEO
- Scheduling and coordinating focus groups & surveys
- Organizing and managing daily schedule
- The day-to-day operation of the office space and upkeep of office equipment and supplies
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ability to organize and effectively handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency iin MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work with minimual supervision
- Must have strong interpersonal and professional skills
- 4+ years Personal/Ececutive Assistant experience in an office environment
Please e-mail resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Please include salary level in cover letter and position title in subject line.